Our 5 Core USPs
We differentiate ourselves from the market by only offering 100% certified factory parts, 365 warranty, IP67 and IP68 Waterproofing, same day repair and our diagnostic app.
Our aim is to digitally disrupt and transform how Apple devices are repaired and serviced. We intend to be the first 4S repair and maintenance centre for out-of-warranty Apple products for service, spares, sales and security for Carriers Operators in the region utilising the latest technical methodology and certified parts from factory. The brand we carry is secondlifeasia.
Our Value Proposition is our use of certified factory spare parts, our technical expertise and our tie up with the factory. We intend to set up a technical facility to train and transfer technical skills to Malaysia which is to be the regional hub for South East Asia. Our objective is to be a partner to the carrier operator in each of the South East Asia countries for repairing and maintaining out of warranty Apple devices.
Our strategic partner have been in the business of providing service, spares, sales and security to Tier 1 carrier operators in North America, Latin America and Europe. They have been integral part of the Tier 1 carrier operator strategy on device sales and maintenance. These strategic partnerships have become an implicit part of business growth for the carrier operators. Our partner works actively in collaborating with regional carrier's operators in order to assist in building and creating new revenue streams. We intend to replicate and deliver these new revenue streams from our capabilities in tandem with them.
Equity Crowd Funding with Pitchin
Do visit www.pitchin.my or contact below for details on funding with secondlifeasia. All your investment goes through Pitch Platforms Sdn Bhd, which is registered with the Securities Commission of Malaysia as a Recognised Market Operator for the purposes of offering Equity Crowd Funding related services.
Chong Hon Mun
We are telecommunications veterans with more than 45 years of combined experience specialising in marketing, product development and market expansion at various carriers within the region. Our team is a combination of 45 years experience in the South East Asia telecommunications landscape. We intend of changed and transform the repair and maintenance industry by providing same day on site repair, latest technical skills and certified factory parts.
Co Founder and CEO
Jerome has 25 years of professional experience in strategy, telecoms, finance and retail industries. Jerome has spent 15 of his formative years working in London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Jakarta. His last position was as CMO of an Indonesian telecom where his team launched Indonesia’s first 4G LTE network from a greenfield operation. He has also helmed several C suites role for an MVNO and local Wimax/4G network operator.
Jerome graduated from York University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Economics and Minor in East Asia History.
Jerome loves the outdoors, is a foodie, enjoys baking and is looking forward to the day when he can fish in the teeming waters of Cosmoledo.
Co Founder and Tech Evangelist and CTO
Alan has 15 years of professional experience in telco and retail industries. He is knowledgeable in the mobile device industry and its market trends, with experience in Malaysia and Thailand markets, having spent years in both countries.
Alan single handedly grew the ChaTime brand in Thailand making it a successful beverage chain with more than 150 locations within the city.
Alan is a workaholic but dreams of taking his family to visit the Incas in Peru and the Salar de Atacama in Chile.
Head of Technical Operations
Kenji loves everything about electronics. He has more than 12 years in servicing and repairing Apple devices and other electronic gadgets. He is very competent in cell phones repair with an excellent record for smartphones and tablets. He is able to repair most of the devices manufactured by Apple, Samsung, Huawei and Oppo.
Kenji is a total electronics geek.
Head of Quality Operations
Dion spent his summer holidays honing his skills with Machines for more than 8 years. Dion is able to trouble-shoot and very competent with Macbook repair and servicing.
After graduation he joined a local financial institution but decided finance is not for him. Dion is a total digital and Apple geek.
We always strive for the best.
Tech Team - Product and Business Analyst
Tech Team - Graphic Designer and Digital Specialist
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as "the Act), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Second Life Asia Sdn Bhd, (collectively referred to as "our", "us" or "we"). For the purpose of this Notice, the terms "personal data" and "processing" shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by us or on our behalf.
2. The personal data processed by us may include without limitation your name, NRIC No., contact details such as telephone number and correspondence address, financial and banking account details provided by you in the documents prescribed in paragraph 4 of this Notice and all other details relating thereto.
3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes ("Purposes") :
a. to carry out our obligations related to the sales and/or the provision of our products and/or services to you including without limitation keeping track of your purchase and warranty and to provide you support on our products purchased/rented by you;
b. for communication with you regarding a variety of information on products and services, sales and/or general administration purposes; to maintain and update our customer service records;
c. for statistical records and analysis;
d. to promote and provide you with information related to our products and services unless you have otherwise indicated that you do not wish for us to process your personal data for such purpose; and such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
4. In the event you provide us an alternative contact detail and/or contact person, you hereby confirm and acknowledged that you are responsible in obtaining the consent of such person as an alternative contact detail and/or contact person in order for us to process for the above Purposes.
5. Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided in your emails, all application/registration forms, information that you may provide us from time to time via oral communications and written communications and information provided by third parties such as credit information provider and our business partners.
6. Your personal data may be disclosed to parties such as but not limited to our related corporations, banks, auditors, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, credit check companies, business partners, service providers, our manufacturers and any such third party requested or authorised by you for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
7. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data or subsequently withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
8. We may transfer your personal data to a place outside Malaysia and you hereby give your consent to the transfer.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
10. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
11. You may access and request for updating and correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:-
If you wish to withdraw your consent and to unsubscribe from any future correspondences, please email us, otherwise we assume that you agree to our processing of your personal data in accordance
NOTIS DI BAWAH AKTA PERLINDUNGAN DATA PERIBADI 2010
Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (selepas ini disebut sebagai "Akta"), yang mengawal selia pemprosesan data peribadi untuk tujuan transaksi komersial, adalah terpakai terhadap Second Life Asia Sdn Bhd (selepas ini disebut sebagai "kami"). Untuk tujuan Notis ini, terma-terma "data peribadi" dan "pemprosesan" akan mempunyai maksud seperti yang ditakrifkan di dalam Akta.
1. Notis bertulis ini bertujuan untuk memaklumkan kepada anda bahawa data peribadi anda sedang diproses oleh atau bagi pihak kami.
2. Data peribadi yang diproses oleh kami termasuk tanpa had nama, nombor kad pengenalan, maklumat perhubungan seperti nombor telefon, alamat surat-menyurat, butiran kewangan dan akaun perbankan anda, yang diberikan oleh anda dalam dokumen-dokumen yang dinyatakan dalam perenggan 4 Notis ini dan sebarang butiran-butiran lain yang berkaitan dengannya.
3. Kami sedang memproses data peribadi anda, termasuklah sebarang maklumat tambahan yang anda mungkin berikan kemudian, untuk tujuan-tujuan berikut
a. untuk menjalankan tanggungjawab kami yang berkaitan dengan jualan dan/atau pembekalan produk dan/atau perkhidmatan kami kepada anda seperti dan tidak hanya terhad kepada untuk mengesan pembelian dan jaminan anda dan memberi anda penyelenggaraan servis untuk produk kami yang dibeli/disewa oleh anda;
b. untuk berkomunikasi dengan anda tentang pelbagai maklumat mengenai produk dan perkhidmatan, jualan dan / atau tujuan pentadbiran am; untuk mengekalkan dan mengemaskini rekod perkhidmatan pelanggan kami;
c. untuk rekod-rekod statistik dan analisis;
d. untuk mempromosi dan memberikan anda maklumat berkenaan dengan produk-produk dan perkhidmatan-perkhidmatan kami selainkan anda sebaliknya menunjukkan bahawa anda tidak berniat untuk kami memproses data peribadi anda untuk tujuan tersebut dan bagi tujuan-tujuan lain yang mungkin berkaitan dengan perkara-perkara yang dinyatakan di atas.
4. Sekiranya anda memberikan kami satu butiran alternatif orang untuk dihubungi, anda dengan ini mengesahkan dan mengakui bahawa anda adalah bertanggungjawab untuk mendapatkan persetujuan orang itu sebagai alternatif untuk dihubungi oleh pihak kami bagi membolehkan kami untuk memproses bagi Tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas.
5. Data peribadi anda sedang dan akan dikumpulkan daripada anda dan/atau merangkumi segala maklumat yang anda berikan di dalam emel anda, semua borang permohonan/pendaftaran, maklumat-maklumat lain yang anda berikan melalui komunikasi lisan atau bertulis serta maklumat-maklumat yang diberikan oleh pihak-pihak ketiga seperti pembekal-pembekal informasi kredit dan rakan perniagaan kami .
6. Data peribadi anda mungkin dizahirkan kepada pihak-pihak seperti dan tidak hanya terhad kepada syarikat-syarikat berkaitan kami, bank-bank, juru audit, semua jabatan dan/atau agensi kerajaan dan/atau kuasi-kerajaan, badan-badan penguatkuasa dan/atau berkanun, syarikat-syarikat pemeriksaan kredit, rakan-rakan perniagaan dan/atau pembekal-pembekal perkhidmatan, pengilang kami dan sebarang pihak ketiga yang lain yang mana anda telah minta atau memberikan kuasa kepada kami untuk menzahirkan data peribadi anda untuk tujuan-tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas atau sebarang tujuan lain yang mana data peribadi anda telah dizahirkan pada masa pengumpulannya atau untuk tujuan lain yang mempunyai hubungan secara langsung dengan mana-mana Tujuan-Tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas.
7. Jika anda gagal untuk memberikan kepada kami data peribadi yang dinyatakan di atas atau menarik balik persetujuan anda untuk memproses data peribadi anda, kami mungkin tidak boleh memproses data peribadi anda untuk sebarang Tujuan-Tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas.
8. Kami boleh memindahkan data peribadi anda ke sesuatu tempat di luar Malaysia dan anda dengan ini memberikan persetujuan anda terhadap pemindahan tersebut.
9. Anda bertanggungjawab untuk memastikan bahawa data peribadi anda berikan kepada kami adalah tepat, lengkap, tidak mengelirukan dan data peribadi tersebut adalah yang terkini.
10. Sekiranya terdapat sebarang ketidakseragaman di antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia ke atas Notis ini, maka versi Bahasa Inggeris akan digunakan.
11. Anda boleh mengakses dan memohon untuk mengemaskini atau membuat pembetulan data peribadi anda serta menghubungi kami untuk sebarang pertanyaan atau aduan berkenaan dengan data peribadi anda.
Jika anda ingin menarik balik persetujuan dan berhenti melanggan dari mana-mana koresponden pada masa hadapan, sila e-mel kepada kami, jika tidak, kami menganggap bahawa anda bersetuju untuk pemprosesan ke atas data peribadi anda seperti di atas.
Want to check your smartphone's performance, specially with the hardware, sensors and components in order to ensure optimal condition and 100% functionality. Need to repair your smartphone and tablet?
Look no further than secondlifeasia APP to get a full smartphone info and device condition before going to see the technicians and smartphone's doctors.
You can now check the health of your smartphone easily with secondlifeasia APP.
secondlifeasia APP is a FREE full hardware diagnostic app available for your smartphone and mobile devices. Use secondlifeasia to check your phone information and specifications as well as get a full report to maintain and repair faulty smartphones and mobile devices.
In addition, users will be able to generate an accurate report and certificate to enable them to sell your phone or buy a new smartphone.
The Most Accurate and Easy Mobile Diagnostic App.
- Pinpoint problems with your smartphone, mobile devices and/or tablets
- 34+ comprehensive testing points for all aspects of your mobile devices and smartphones
- Compatible with all iOS devices
- Verify the authenticity of the smartphones or mobile devices with this check up
- Ensuring the mobile devices and smartphones are not locked and ready to be used worldwide
Conduct hardware checks and report for your mobile devices and smartphones complete with IMEI check and report a full status report on your device.
secondlifeasia reports are easy to understand, simple to use, and available online anywhere anytime for all iOS devices. A reminder can also be set to regular update and diagnose your mobile devices and smartphones at a set time.
The list of comprehensive tests included in the app are as follows:
- Screen Test: Touch Screen, 3D Touch
- Sound Test: Speakers, Earpiece, Micrephone, Headphones
- Motion: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, GPS
- Hardware: Light Sensor, Charger, Vibration, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition Sensor
Camera: Front Camera, Back Camera, LED Flash
Find Repair Shops
Search and locate secondlifeasia repair facilities closest to you. Book an appointment with a certified technician via the secondlifeasia APP.
Repair and replaced only what is not working as diagnosed by the secondlifeasia APP. This will help save you time and money.
Thanks to secondlifeasia APP, users will know exactly what is required to be repaired and replaced on your iOS mobile devices and tablets.
For further questions and support please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy & Policy
Your privacy is important to us. It is secondlifeasia's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through our app, secondlifeasia.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our app may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 November 2019.
Terms & Condition
By accessing our app, secondlifeasia, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing secondlifeasia. The materials contained in secondlifeasia are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of secondlifeasia per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in secondlifeasia
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by secondlifeasia at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Furthermore, potentially a police report and lawsuit may be taken against the perpetuators.
a. The materials within secondlifeasia are provided on an 'as is' basis. secondlifeasia makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, secondlifeasia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to secondlifeasia.
In no event shall secondlifeasia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use secondlifeasia app, even if secondlifeasia or a secondlifeasia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in secondlifeasia app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. secondlifeasia does not warrant that any of the materials on secondlifeasia app are accurate, complete or current. secondlifeasia may make changes to the materials contained in secondlifeasia app at any time without notice. However secondlifeasia does not make any commitment to update the materials.
secondlifeasia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by secondlifeasia of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
secondlifeasia may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using secondlifeasia you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kuala Lumpur and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service
To protect your information and save time, follow these steps before you get service for your device.
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device to an Apple Store, Apple Authorised Service Provider, carrier or secondlifeasia. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
Before you send your device
Follow these steps before you send your device in for repair or replacement. If it won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
Now your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you should have received instructions for how to get to the location of the service centre in your device.